Trustpilot have teamed up with our partner Today’s Conveyancer to bring you an insightful webinar on how to make your website your hardest working employee.
Conveyancing is in the midst of a digital revolution. From Land Registry’s Digital Street through to eSigning mortgage documents, the way conveyancers do business is changing rapidly. It has never been more important to start investing in your website and digital presence.
Today’s consumers are savvy and digital, and they’re demanding better online experiences. In fact, 59% of all consumers consult search engines before making a service-led purchase and if your site doesn’t stand out, you’ll miss vital sales opportunities.
The session will include:
- How to get noticed in search engines including SEO and PPC
- Tips for increasing conversions (calls, meeting requests) via your website
- Cost-effective ways to increase sales without costly referral fees
- Success stories from Trustpilot clients
- Leveraging conveyancing comparison sites to drive leads
- Plus, why using online reviews keeps the regulators happy
Join Neil Bayton, Head of Partnerships at Trustpilot to learn why bringing together your offline service with a strong online presence will soon be the only way to survive in this competitive industry.
- Wednesday 5th June 2019
- 10.00am – 11.00am