About Ramsdens Solicitors
Ramsdens Solicitors are a leading Yorkshire Law Firm. They use our regular Conveyancing content packs to populate their blog on a weekly basis. Our content packs are sent out each month and include five articles on a range of conveyancing and home buying topics.
The content is provided in a plain text word document and is easily customisable. It can be used in a number of different ways including blogs, newsletters and social media.
- Maintaining vibrant and fresh content is vital for successful and effective SEO as Google responds well to regularly updated websites.
- Solve Legal Marketing can help ease the burden of providing informative, useful and consumer friendly content.
- Our regular monthly content packs will ensure your website is consistently producing a wide variety of conveyancing related topics that can be easily edited to create a unique sound for your company.
- All you need to do is publish the blog and share on social media, saving yourself hours of valuable time.
- Solve Legal Marketing can ensure your content is able to help you market your business, improve your visibility and increase your exposure through news aggregators such as nuzzle.
The following blog post is an example of where one of our articles has been customised and published on a website blog.
This post received 6 ‘likes’ and 8 ‘re-tweets’.
Nuzzel is a next-generation news monitoring and research tool. As you can see from the following screenshot, their blog post is being picked up on this platform and the firm are gaining increased exposure. It has also been shared by 4 people.
We have found the content we receive from Solve Legal to be a superb resource. As a firm who strongly believes in the power of a highly visible social media presence, having ready-made, relevant, factually correct and well-written blogs and articles available to us saves us time, makes us stand out from the crowd, and promotes interest in our services. – Karen James – Partner, Ramsdens Solicitors LLP
Marketing Services provided by Solve Legal