Marketing Workshops For Will Writing Professionals
- 4th December 2018
- IBIS Styles Birmingham NEC and Airport Hotel, Bickenhill Lane, Marston Green, Birmingham B40 1PQ
- Places are limited to 10 people per session, so book now to avoid disappointment
The ultimate aim of the course is to equip delegates with practical tools and ideas that can be implemented as soon as you return to your office.
During our one-day course you will work with our course leader in a small group to create, develop and refine your marketing approach.
We’ll explore how will writers, estate planners and IFAs can reach more prospective customers and generate more enquiries.
Our aim is for you to leave at the end of the day equipped with the ideas and tools you need to improve your prospecting and grow your business.
In a packed day on the 4th December running from 9.30am until 4pm we’ll cover the following:
- How can marketing support your business objectives? What’s the role of marketing in your business and how can a structured approach help you to meet your business goals?
- Who is your ideal client? What’s your target market? How do you decide? Discuss with us how to make these key decisions – around which all of your other marketing activity will be built.
- What do your clients want? Learn how to profile your clients to tap in to their fears and ambitions – and how to use this information to create compelling messages about your business that will generate interest.
- Do you know who you are? Are you clear enough about what you offer and, importantly, why people should come to you for advice? We’ll offer guidance on putting together your mix of products and services and how to express this clearly.
- How can you reach your ideal clients? What marketing activity is most effective?
- What should you say? Creating compelling content and marketing messages that hit the right spot for your prospective clients.
- Why you? What makes you different from your competitors? Is it obvious to potential new customers? Let us challenge you and help you to strengthen your offer in the eyes of potential clients.
- Taking action … this is not a theoretical marketing course. Although we will use some tools taken from the world of academia to assist during the day you will leave with practical ideas and tips which you can take back to the office and implement.
Who are Solve?
Solve is a specialist marketing agency that works in the legal sector alone. Our clients are law firms, legal services businesses and suppliers to the legal world. They come to us because of our proven expertise in this industry, because we are easy to work with and results-focused.
Our next courses, being held in Birmingham on 7 November and again on 4 December, are hosted by Lisa Watts, a marketing and business development specialist in the legal sector with nearly 20 years of experience.
Formerly a Legal Director of top 50 UK law firm Shakespeare Martineau, Lisa has helped hundreds of lawyers, legal advisors and legal businesses to shape marketing strategies and to execute marketing plans and campaigns that deliver tangible results. Read more about Lisa’s experience here